Navigation
News
GoldCoastCB Forum -- May 26, 2018, 08:16:38 PM
Poll
Question: Given his history, is it ethical to "help" Jack by making available surplus or custom made equipment  for him to acquire, to make him more powerful?
Yes, I want jack to be #1, I love him - 1 (8.3%)
business is business - 1 (8.3%)
Not sure - 0 (0%)
don't care - 1 (8.3%)
Are you NUTS? No Way, "jack's a faggot" - 5 (41.7%)
Are you NUTS? No Way, Dimmock's a tratior! - 4 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JACK'S BANNED!!  (Read 15061 times)
admin
« on: July 18, 2009, 01:49:28 PM »

computer
chucky504
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 12:40:41 AM »

Those on 03 round midnight last night aould have heard the hilarious sound of jack being BANNED  :evil3: laughing4 laughing6 nono dontknow whip2 HEEEYAAA, MULE!
 :director:YOU'RE BANNED JACK
 hal
cOOter

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 12:34:57 PM »

Very naughty  notworthy

DaVo may have to be banned as well!! Why? I just remebered that '911' (QDA) was my number from 1986.
chucky504
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 02:05:04 PM »

Yes, he has been told. ONE DAY DaVo I WILL BAN YOU sign10 la hello bs In fact, I WILL BAN YOU ALL!!! AHAHA HEEHEE HOOHOO YAARGGGH! OH NO THEY"RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAAYYYYYYY wav
King_DaVo
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 02:32:16 PM »

Nice cooter, thats a good number =P  hehe    OH Goodluck Chucky!!    thumbsup

pottytrain2

JACKS BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   wav
EMMA
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 01:21:30 PM »

WOW THINGS ARE GETTING HEATED NOW WE HAVE TWO CHANNELS wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave

P.S JACKS BANNED
cOOter

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 04:07:57 PM »

Yeap, two channels Emma. I'm not sure what ya heard last night, but I went down ta 03 to get away from Jacks "I'm the devil" bore for the night. While sitting on 03 two new dudes 'Sea Dog' and Jay Dog' got on and asked me if I knew anything about strange shit in the sky's called "chemtrails" and how to filter out fluoride from our water. We were having a good convo when "I'm the devil" Jack drops down from 08 onto 03, WITHOUT BREAKIN IN, and starts on his dog and pony show poo pooing on 03. In case 'Sea Dog' and Jay Dog' turn up here later and what to have a read, I'll post some videos below that really make jackwits fume Jackwits hate you all learning what his "I'm the devil" satanic masters are up too.

Here's last weeks news from England I was talking about with the blokes ~ fluoride in water has been labeled a "medicine" in England. (We still have that Queens as our head of state)
www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,27574,25842932-3102,00.html

Qld Premier Ann Bligh isn't a doctor and shouldn't be sticking that active ingredient that's in rat poison into our water!!!!

If you like Horses and dogs, you'll hate this video..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9RXfOuylWo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Poisoned Horses Excerpts</a>

Dentists speak out about fluoride.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEaYyfWJcdc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Dentist Speaks Out Against Fluoride</a>
cOOter

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »

Boys that swallow fluoride are prone to bone cancer..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xR47jUqX9g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Fluoride &amp; Bone Cancer: Is Harvard Professor Hiding a Link?</a>

Here's a bag the shit comes in. Note the scull and bones

For those that aren't brain dead Jackwits and want more info www.fluoridealert.org is the best place on the internet.

Here's a few main stream news clips showing why honey bees world wide are dying off. (we need bees to pollinate our food crops, otherwise we STARVE!!!!)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nycZCoz7HJ4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Chemtrails Killed the Honey Bees - Secret NATO and UN operation!</a>

"Million were in germ warfare tests" (aerial spraying)
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html

"Obama looks at climate engineering"
(yeah right, more like looking at telling everyone it's already going on)
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D97ECHLG1&show_article=1

More chemtrail links..
www.australiamatters.com/aerosol_scattering.html
www.carnicom.com (the best of the lot)

I know you read here Jack! For fucks sake stand up for something real for once in your life  rather than cower in a corner like a weakling awaiting the next "program" installment of 'Home and Away' telling you what your weekly reality is, or isn't, and stay outer my speaker while I'm talking to folks on a spare channel that has nothing to do with you, or get in my face and have a chat in person.

Here's something to keep you busy on 08 http://www.jokesforfree.com/
chucky504
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 12:23:13 PM »

Last nite on 08 I was in a convo with RedBack, who was turning over the idea of getting an "F" call, or Foundation Amateur license, so he can maybe work the local Ham repeaters on VHF and UHF. I gave him some freqs and he tried to see if he could key any of them (without modulation) from his house on a handheld. He had moderate success. Jack/David immediately started scolding RB on 08, saying he would report RB to ACMA for TX'ing on a band that he is not licensed for.
Now going thru the menu on this old kenwood that used to be Jacks we can find many unauthorised freqs relating to various security outfits,shopping malls, public transport, 'secret channels' that belong to God knows who.  And all tx enabled
 So apparently its been ok for Jack to do it in the past, but he'll report someone for it now? knob Yeah, Right! He is not about to report anybody. Right Jack?  thefinger laughing6 nono hiding stfu :dark1:
chucky504
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 12:31:18 PM »

OH AND JACKS BANNED ON 27MEGS TOO   thumbsup sign10 icon_brilsmurf icon_bigsmurf
King_DaVo
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 03:08:34 PM »

Hahahahahaha  thats funny, But your exactly right there Chucky.   laughing6

angel12   Yes he might not think that private commercial channels are as serious as Ham bands but they are.  Unauthorised is exactly that. 

I may be a dickhead on cb but thats one thing iv never done, stuffed around with frequencies im not supposed to.  I was blamed by Neighbour a while ago for blocking him out on "Whisky" coz he had big uplink in my street, but later found out it was 666 Davey doing it while visiting his drifter mate "Zac" 5 houses away.  I wish Neighbour would have drove up to my door and confronted me, as then he would have seen that i didn't have Whisky tx at that time. It put a small dent in Paul and my friendship and trust and thats what really upset me.  But thats life, idiots will always be idiots causing trouble for ppl.     mumum
chucky504
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 09:36:04 PM »

hal I think its more serious to fuck with comms bands than the hams, meaning, ACMA are more likely to jump quickly on interference with comms freqs. On ham bands it would be just a shit stir. Purely malicious on comms. As if anyone would talk to you when you shouldnt be there. People who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Jacks mud.
King_DaVo
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 03:18:04 PM »

Yeah i dunno, people like dimmo think that its ok to do anything wrong and not have consequences.  Do what you have to i guess.  Hes been tracking you down id say as last time i spoke to him on air he said hes looking for someone.    sleepy3
cOOter

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 08:21:27 PM »

King_DaVo
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 12:31:54 AM »

Hahahahahahahahhahaahhahaaha    sign10
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print

Jump to:  

Anone designed by pixelslot.