Navigation
News
GoldCoastCB Forum -- May 26, 2018, 08:17:07 PM
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CB Bullying and other behaviour  (Read 11200 times)
Thunderbird

« on: February 20, 2013, 03:46:55 PM »

Here is the story that was on "A Current Affair" about Chris Blume getting fined over his behaviour on CB radio.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgPL-WEx_8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">A Current Affair, CB Bullying </a>

Smoking

"If a clutered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign."  Albert Einstein

Well, I have the cluttered desk, I guess that's a start!
cOOter

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 08:00:48 PM »

Wow, $10,000.

My non-cb using G-d fearing Christian mother is hurt about David Dimmock (aka "Jack") wanting to anally rape her and burn down her home.

You reading this Dimmock?

Maybe she should seek $10,000 for hurt from Dimmock.

Look at Blume the liar. Dumb ass has his double chinned head on Youtube to boot.

Channel 9 spun this though - making it sound as if Gladys was harassed at work

Channel 07 Brisbane is not a work channel -- it's a non-commercial CBRS shit fight channel full of dirty snot nosed Briso's.

They never mentioned the word 'CBRS repeater', and or information that Blume used to own 07.

It's gone to court and been dealt with - channel 9 should report something important, like the Italian Supreme court judge Ferdinando Imposimat wanting a real investigation of 3000 people dying on 9/11. (1)

Nah, main stream TV are fuckwits just like the ACMA.

ACMA (holders of an ABN (2), thus a fascistic gov-business according to Italian dictator Mussolini) crap on about internet piracy from one side of their over paid ABN holding mouths, (3) while helping folks record copyrighted material from TV to hard disk from the other side of their mouths.

I'd say that truck weak chin Blume drives aint real fast, so that road footage spun to look like stalking, is crap.

I wonder if the cops got Gladys for speeding.

A peace a good behavior order on Blume would have been a more appropriate solution in this case. (I should know, as I have one on me)

But you Dimmock -- going on this precedent setting case, my non-cb using mother receiving $10,000 justice out of you, will be a healing walk in the park.

--------------------------------------------

(1) http://www.australiamatters.com

(2) http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000805157&owner=include&count=40&hidefilings=0

(2b) http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?SearchText=55+386+169+386

(3) http://engage.acma.gov.au/getting-the-most-out-of-your-electronic-program-guide/
Thunderbird

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 07:19:49 PM »

Due to the public threats made by CB pests known as "Gus"  and "Balls in Butt" aka "Gravel Voice" against myself and vile words spoken to, about, and at my wife and daughter, I will no longer be heard on CB.

Anyone you hear pretending to be "Chopper Reid" will be just that, pretending.

I can no longer put up with the rubbish that CB has brought to myself and my family, both on air and on "Radio Rampage"

For those of you who continue with your threats and accusations I offer this, be VERY careful what you say, being drunk and / or stoned is no excuse.

That is all,

Chopper Reid aka Thunderbird.

I have decided to not let the likes of fuckwits like "Gus" and "Gravel Voice" spoil my fun, so I will be heard when I want to be heard on CB and here, so fuck you Gus and fuck you too Gravel Voice you pair of cowardly low lives.

"If a clutered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign."  Albert Einstein

cOOter

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 07:56:09 PM »

sad5
King_DaVo
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 04:44:23 PM »

Yeah that is the best thing sometimes.    When someone is not around then its very hard for the twits to have a dig at you.  They then find themselves with nothing to do.   That's why i leave from time to time but i do come back because nobody is going to stop me from doing what i like to do.  Its all about moderation!    Boobs    Its sad that its turned to pure abuse and death threats to families etc..   It should just be good old communication and harmless shit stirring at times..   Need to give it time to reset.     lol

4x4
Thunderbird

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 05:37:58 PM »

10-4 Rubber Duck.  Smoking

Thunderbird

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 02:11:13 PM »

Nothing to say...

cOOter

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 06:57:25 PM »

LOL, those nameless twots still upsetting ya on the BS site there  Wood Chopping Reid?

I'd go have a look, but I'm not due to do so for another 7 weeks.

happy8
King_DaVo
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 08:37:54 PM »

Nothing to say...

OMG!  You still actually go there and check what is being said..     for real ??     BangHead
Thunderbird

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 11:24:50 PM »

Well I don't make a habit of visiting that web site, but I heard someone on my scanner rambling on about stuff on there.  large member

To be honest, the sooner that site disappears the better.

Wood Chopping

cOOter

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 06:59:29 PM »

New announcement here today...

I have two new neighbours...

...that look very delicious  Crazy

Nah, just jokin..cute to the fifth degree.

New life.   happy8
Thunderbird

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 07:09:56 PM »

Is that the result of the ram with the large orbs hangin' around?

Oh dear Mrs Chopper saw the picture and now wants the little urchins as pets  Mowing Grandpa

cOOter

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 07:38:32 PM »

Is that the result of the ram with the large orbs hangin' around?

Oh dear Mrs Chopper saw the picture and now wants the little urchins as pets  Mowing Grandpa

Only time Frank the ram gets ta hang 'em out...Rodger that  Couple Swing

Mrs Chopper, yes, they look delicious and will mow ur lawn  Mowing

wave
Thunderbird

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 06:09:42 PM »

It seems serial CB pest and local drunk "Gus" decided to TRY and stir up trouble on channel 3 CB repeater this afternoon.

After who knows how many beers, probably not many, drunken fool "Gus" gets on rambling with his usual rubbish, but gets his arse well and truly kicked and chucks a sad as a result.

Poor old Gus.

We are onto you "Gus" and know who you are.

Bye bye Gus. no one here likes you and you aren't welcome here either.

Gus you ARE the weakest link, its time to go...

sex Tears

cOOter

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 06:31:06 PM »

At least your obsessed lunatic only gets on once in a blue moon and has a shit signal.

I'll swap your obsessed lunatic, for my obsessed lunatic anytime.

Rocking
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print

Jump to:  

Anone designed by pixelslot.