Navigation
News
GoldCoastCB Forum -- May 26, 2018, 08:17:01 PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 132   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Forum Chat  (Read 207168 times)
Davos
« on: October 16, 2012, 02:22:47 PM »

OI WTF is going on  ????????   Its been a while.
admin
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 02:24:13 PM »

pottytrain2 We missed you 2  icon_king Davos.

wave
Davos
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 02:28:51 PM »

Whats happening ?   Why 13 guests and 2 members ????????      Yeah its been a long time,   whats the go with the radio these days ?   Im thinking of putting a setup back up and getting on but ill probablly just get abused or whatever,    need to get some gear again cause i sold all my good stuff.    I was on earlier on 0.5w trying to talk to a mate but he wasn't making it..   Handhelds suck!      large member
King_DaVo
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »

So whats happening on the air ?    On the half watter its pretty silent but i may not be receiving everything ??     Is everyone friends or is nobody on anymore..   ??    Maybe i can talk to myself on there, that would be fun!     I need some gear,    Anyone got any antennas for me or what  ???????????  

ky   DID 668 shut his website down or something..     ?

Its a Ghost town here,  am i the only one on here ???    Apart from the Monkey.         sad5
cOOter

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2012, 03:25:14 PM »

LOL, look who the monkey let in.  tongue3 Welcome back King DaVo  wave

There's a few around King DaVo. I haven't been able to scare them all off yet.  toothy3

That Chooper Reid has kryptonite protection or something I cant beat.  icon_cyclops_ani

Tears

I presume you're here with good intentions. The moneky is concerned you might be a devil Dimmock inside man?

Cool either way - we need a giggle.  hello
King_DaVo
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2012, 04:30:57 PM »

Aww yeah,  need more ppl!   So many ppl id like to say Hi too..

Na man,  No games here from me,   Im not here to make trouble..   Im here to say Hi to you and see what is going on.    Id like to get back on air but i need to get some gear,  you got any ?   lol      Im no inside man,  i havn't spoken to anyone in forever really.   I was at Robina Town center recently buying another laptop and did see Dimmo at dickies but nothing came of that, i only saw him there.   Like i said,  im not here for taking sides and fighting or helping anyone feel like they have numbers for use in conflict,  if that happens and i get caught in it again,  im Leaving!    Not interested in that crap.   I respect ppl don't like each other any longer after passed dealings but we are adults are we not ?   Im no saint but i would really like to use the radio for what its for even just for a little bit..   Im only here for a chat and some harmless fun,  im not against stuffing around or being naughty on CB, i was one of the biggest cheeky buggers on CB,  but  i will not fight, abuse or get personal period!   If that shit starts i won't be around for it..  And this isn't directed at you Cooter, this is in general for everyone!   thumbsup

I need an antenna.    LOL
cOOter

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 04:41:33 PM »

Jiggy jiggy.

Gear? You can have Chucky's old moxon aerial  icon_albino

I gave everything illegal back to 'god', (ACMA are around lately) and the other radios to Dom. (we swapped for whipper snippers)

Still got the beams, but through an old half busted 5 watt radio.

Tears

Half-a-watt is all you need King DaVo
King_DaVo
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 04:45:44 PM »

Hahahaha  fair enough..   Yeah i think im in a fairly good spot (arundal)   So think ill just whack up a little 6dB Vertical base antenna and grab another Kenwood maybe for now.    These are the old handhelds i found 5 years ago   LOL    useless, battery lasts for 10 mins  and they sound like crap.   LOL
King_DaVo
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2012, 05:50:14 PM »

Who is that wolly Screaming and singing  ?    Man thats worse than i was..   Horrible,  almost blew the handheld speaker!      sad2

Whats with CB now?   80 channel and narrow band or wide band ?    Have to program it all again from scratch..   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
cOOter

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 06:57:40 PM »

Some truckie from Gympie moving sugar to NSW.

I'd rather listen to him than Gary Grevis in a velvet glove, AKA Rat Trap.

Err, still wide band on ABC03.

glasses11
King_DaVo
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2012, 07:03:45 PM »

Some truckie from Gympie moving sugar to NSW.

I'd rather listen to him than Gary Grevis in a velvet glove, AKA Rat Trap.

Err, still wide band on ABC03.

glasses11

Yeah but its 80 channels now which is 12.5kHz now not 25kHz spacing ?    That means Narrow band      ?   Maybe thats why lot of ppl sound like crap coz they still old system..    Not sure.
cOOter

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 07:31:16 PM »

No DaVooooooooo, ABC03 is still on the old standard. Ya got a fag radio, tis why it sounds un-jiggy  happy8

Haven't heard Grevis in 3+ years. That video of him online the ACMA seen musta spooked him off.

Ow the old days of Gary turning the repeater off every two seconds.

Tears

Bloody hell, just woke Dimmock up on 03.

sign10
King_DaVo
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2012, 07:36:39 PM »

No DaVooooooooo, ABC03 is still on the old standard. Ya got a fag radio, tis why it sounds un-jiggy  happy8

Haven't heard Grevis in 3+ years. That video of him online the ACMA seen musta spooked him off.

Ow the old days of Gary turning the repeater off every two seconds.

Tears

Bloody hell, just woke Dimmock up on 03.

sign10

Haha   No you Nub,  its 80 channel CB 12.5kHz,  all the new CB radios come like that now.    You know this your just being silly    lol   
cOOter

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2012, 07:55:25 PM »

book1 Ya sure Gary's changed it over to the new settings on 03?

I've been drinking milk all night...LOL

Tears

Gary loves you. Give him a call and pick his grey matter.

He'll tell ya the same - it's those fag radios ya using  sign10
King_DaVo
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2012, 08:35:16 PM »

Yeah im not sure if he has but its required by legislation and rules and guidelines of class license cb repeater owner for it to be up to date and correct.   You seem to think that ACMA actually care about cb operators and i believe you but they care about the ones that run the repeaters far more aka a repeater in the past was running at 8 watts ERP and were quickly told to correct this,  yet the ACMA come to my house and see a 100w Kenwood on my desk and don't even care..

I will know once i program my radio at Narrow band as if Gary hasn't amended it yet,  I will sound like a tin can horses assssss!             thumbsup

large member
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 132   Go Up
Print

Jump to:  

Anone designed by pixelslot.