Navigation
News
GoldCoastCB Forum -- May 26, 2018, 08:17:16 PM
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied  (Read 8187 times)
Thunderbird

« on: June 09, 2012, 09:40:46 PM »

<a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20rkx2_ufo-the-greatest-story-ever-denied-2006_news" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20rkx2_ufo-the-greatest-story-ever-denied-2006_news</a>

confused2

"If a clutered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign."  Albert Einstein

Well, I have the cluttered desk, I guess that's a start!
cOOter

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 12:16:30 PM »

LOL, this stuff always cracks me up.

The "U" means "unidentified"...

The video title has the word "denied" in it.

Seems silly. I'm not sure what I'm denying, because nothing has been identified.

Three cheers for the day we get IFO's!!

happy8

Thunderbird

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 02:06:37 PM »

Its all because of terrorists!!

The terrorrists fly the UFO's

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist</a>

Tears

"If a clutered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign."  Albert Einstein

cOOter

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 02:52:42 PM »

I just finished watching, UFO The Greatest Story Ever Denied

The infra-red stuff is interesting. We could do that ourselves to see if it works.

LOL, they say the nasa videos of "critters" is real, then claim all nasa released moon photos are all worked over to hide evidence.

Come on -- why relase video, yet edit photos?

Faces on Mars? Yeah, nasa would leave stuff like that there while smudging moon base images? LOL

The LA matter is big, but...

Funny how all this started after 1933 when the nazis got into power.. Nazi's were supposedly into advanced science. After 1945 (end of the war) the US imported the nazi scientist into America during operation paper clip. Two years later in 1947 Roswell happened.  icon_jokercolor

That blonde haired woman was close when she said what the fear plan is...

Commies >> middle east terrorists >> meteorites >> then aliens

We're still in the middle east terrorist stage that's a result of 9/11, that Israel did.

Once enough people figure that out, the next stage, then the next.

It's like how religion is used to scare people into submission.

I have no doubt many of those people seen what they did, but I'm sure this is all post 1933 science.

I've been looking for evidence that the Egyptians knew of a dude called Moses and the tribe of Israel stuff. I'm fining that impossible. Egyptians were good record keepers--I'm having as much trouble finding Egyptian evidence of aliens and space ships as well.

:icon_farao:

Thunderbird

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 03:33:56 PM »

Yes it is an interesting doco eh? If nothing else it makes ya think, and thinkin's good. There are some questions in it I'd like to follow up for sure. My old year 2000 cam corder has "night shot" mode most Sony cameras did, and I think some new ones still do. They have a switch on them that mechanically, and sometimes electrically removes the IR filter from the imaging sensor. All CCD senors are sensitive to IR so most if not all cameras both still and video have an IR filter over the sensor element. Mine uses an IR LED at front to provide local illumination at night in total darkness. It works quite well, and I've been outside on moonless nights and it "sees" in the dark very well indeed. Im going to have a crack at daylight IR work, but a. its too cold right now, and b. I think I'll need a filter to reduce the "normal" lighting to use the IR spectrum. In fact I used my camera for ages to test remote controlls for video recorders and tellies, the camera sees the IR comming out VERY well! A mate who lived in Wales sent me that doco a while back, he was into conspiracies as well, sadly he died a week ago from a massive heart attack, he was only 60 odd. I think I may have mentioned him too you, he was Ralph. Anyway back to farting about.

cOOter

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 04:20:46 PM »

Its all because of terrorists!!

The terrorrists fly the UFO's

Tears

What? Adam terrorist Pearlman-Gadahn flys UFO's?

I'd like to see a video of that. Set a camera up down near the local Synagogue.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUtvOW6SR0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn &amp; Yousef al-Khattab</a>
Thunderbird

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 04:59:45 PM »

That blonde haired woman was close when she said what the fear plan is...

Commies >> middle east terrorists >> meteorites >> then aliens
 Im waiting for the aliens bit. I thought it was getting close when old Ronnie Regan was going on about his star Wars plicy the weaponising of space back in the 80's. There were even computer games about it, I think in my dusty old Commodore 64 archive I have a copy.

Well Ill be ready for the Aliens, its the Meteorites Im worried about! My tin hat isnt up to meteors fallin on it!

cOOter

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 07:32:51 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srE7MqOoMLs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">UFO SIGHTING OVER AUSTRALIA JUNE 2012</a>

That infra red stuff works!!!!   toothy2
Thunderbird

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 09:43:53 PM »

Lol, it looks like you might have some Klingons around Uranus!

Damn CB's turn up in the most amazing places, I have a coupla those flying around over here too!

cOOter

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 10:07:20 AM »

LOL over 130 views so far. Although I have a leso video elsewhere doing 800 per day, 100 per day is funny. I might have to spend more than 30 minutes on the next one making it look a little more convincing. Cattle boxer in a saucer flying over Surfers or something.

Steve Greer will probably contact me for more info for his project blue beam Rockefeller new world order mates.

icon_jokercolor
Thunderbird

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 09:43:14 PM »

Hey what program do you use to make such videos?  Love Linux or some Linux thing  confused2

Thunderbird

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2012, 09:47:45 PM »

Oh and I finally got around to watching the Jesse Ventura video on HAARP. The blokes he interviews sure dont know much about physics, they get most of it wrong. Still, its interesting though, and it is very sus that the didnt even let him have a decko inside their secret little hut there. Notice just how far away the hut is from the transmitters, which are in those shipping containers under the antennas, Looks to be a coupla kilometeres away, shit I'd want to be at LEAST that far away from the thing, RF can be bloody nasty shit! I have some audio files of HAARP, I'll upload em here if you like.  cya

cOOter

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 09:55:37 PM »

Hey what program do you use to make such videos?  Love Linux or some Linux thing  confused2

Software? I used Infra-red on my camera.

Those UHF's are real, man!!

Tears

630+ views so far.
cOOter

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 09:59:21 PM »

I have some audio files of HAARP, I'll upload em here if you like.  cya

Sure, why not.
Thunderbird

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2012, 05:22:05 PM »

Put on your Titanium hat (tinfoil wont do) its HAARP

Weird noises eh?

I have another one somewhere, but I'll have to search a coupls my backup drives for it.
  Love Linux cya

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print

Jump to:  

Anone designed by pixelslot.